Monday, January 14, 2013

Garnier Fructis Curl Calm Down Anti-Frizz Cream



It's no secret that I'm a fan of Garnier Fructis styling cremes. So when my Kinky Curly ran out I needed something cheap and that I knew would work.  I saw a couple of new products for
curly hair and decided to try those. 


Garnier claims:

De-poof and define unruly curls!


    Curl Calm Down Anti-Frizz Cream calms unruly curls and preps hair for styling by intensely nourishing and creating 24-hour definition.

    How to use: Smooth 1-2 pumps, or as much as needed, into damp hair and style as usual. For best results, combine with other Garnier Fructis Style Curl products and the Garnier Fructis system of shampoos and conditioners.


So if you notice Garnier has been advertising the use os Shea Butter in their hair products. I wish I knew if it was fair trade or not. I should ask them. Anywho, it has the same fruity smell as the other ones but for some reason is doesn't smell as strong as the gel. I don't catch yummy whiffs of fruitiness throughout the day and I wish I did!

Other than that it's a cream. Just regular boring white cream. Out of a cute but rather small bottle. I find it's not the most defining or best at frizz fighting. It's just average. It makes my hair a little hard too. I would definitely recommend the Garnier Fructis Curl Sculpting Creme Gel before I would recommend this. 

The one thing I do like about it is that it doesn't leave a bunch of white marks in my hair while it's drying as long as I rub it in thoroughly enough.

Ingredients:
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, PEG 70 Mango Glycerides, Behentrimonium Chloride, Trideceth 6, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Limonene, Linalool, Isopropyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Cetrimonium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Hexyl Cinnamal, Glycerin, Amyl Cinnamal


Would I recommend? 
Nah, probably not. But I would recommend trying something else from the line!!



No comments:

Post a Comment