Monday, February 25, 2013

Britney Spears



Ya'll probably didn't know this but I'm a Britney Spears fan.

Sort of.

In a war between Britney Spears vs Christina Aguilera...Christina wins. But Britney dances better.


Britney can't sing but she was a very entertaining person. If you see her on tv now, it seems that she has lost a lot of the confidence she used to have.

My favorite performance of hers was at the VMA/MTV music video awards. Her I'm a Slave 4 U performance was ICONIC. I really love that song. I think it's because it reminds me of Nasty Girl by Vanity Six. It samples that song.

Other songs by her I like are:

Outrageous- You can tell R. Kelly produced this song. If you get a chance you should check out the unofficial video. 

Gimme More

Break the Ice

I'm a Slave 4 U

Breathe On Me

Toxic

Circus

Criminal-Almost sounds like a Rihanna song.

I even have Baby One More time on my Itunes. I like getting weird looks when I'm in my car blasting it.

That's how I do.





No comments:

Post a Comment