Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Cuticle Help

I don't know what it is about winter but my cuticles look HORRIBLE. 


They are overgrown and dry looking. They have never looked so horrible. And since I refuse to get a manicure (the last time I went I was bleeding because the lady cut skin and not just cuticle), I've decided to get a few products to help me out.

I still have some of the Sally Hansen Smooth Cuticle's Now but that stuff sucks. I'll try to finish it up but I need something that actually works. I have actually watched a video on youtube of a girl using  Sally Hansen Instant Gel Cuticle remover and I could see it working so I picked it up hoping it will work for me.

I also picked up Burts Bee's Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream. It smells really good...kinda like lemon bars. I have only been using it for about two days so I can't really say whether or not it works.


I'm really hoping these two products will help me out!!


I'll update in about a month or so to let you all know how it went!

And I'm open to suggestions!!

2 comments:

  1. I really love the lemon butter cuticle cream smells so good! One other product that I've been loving for my cuticles lately but I don't know how easily you would find it is the Leighton Denny Slick Tips nail and cuticle oil. It really helps :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does smell good...makes me want to eat lemon bars lol and I don't even like them like that!!

      I'll check Ebay. I'll try anything at this point. Thanks for the suggestion :)

      Delete