Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Today is MY BIRTHDAY!!

Happy Birthday to ME!

I'm 24 years old.

Oy.

Anway, I spent the day at home with my family. The last couple of years I was at school so I haven't seen my family on my birthday for years....

And of course this is the first time in years I've had a real birthday cake. I requested a Cookies N' Creme cake. It came out beautiful and yummy.


Some Candles..

Makeup Remover & Lip Gloss

My favorite: The Naked Palette. From my little sister. I can't wait to play in it!!



And a very cute purple coat!! I have a lot of coats now but purple is definitely one of my favorite colors!!


It was a good birthday. I'm supposed to going out this weekend... I can't wait!



6 comments:

  1. Ohhh Happy Birthday Hun ;-) Looking forward to seeing some eye looks from your Naked Palette! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)

      I've already been swatching the colors...I'm going to start playing with the colors tomorrow but I think I already have some favorites..I'm so excited lol

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday! Hope you had a great one and you are born in the best month ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Cool!!! I know a lot of people born in February. We are some cool people :)

      Delete