Saturday, April 20, 2013

Bruno Mars


It's been a long time since I've done a music post.

I've been listening to a lot of sixties music lately. 

60's were a great decade.

Occasionally I surface and listen to "modern music." 

Bruno Mars..yippee.

I'll admit that at first I hated his music. It was  overplayed on the radio. After they stopped playing it so much was when I started liking him. Actually after I heard The Lazy song was when I started liking him. The Lazy song should be my morning ringtone. Everyday.

But there are other songs I like by him.

Well, two others.

Just the Way You are- What woman doesn't want a man that thinks this way about her. I just love the lyrics. It's like a modern day "You are So Beautiful To Me". I always think of the little rascals when I think of that song.

Grenade- Hated this song when it first came out. What can I say? It grew on me.  

And that's my music post for today.

I know he has a new cd out. Anyone heard it? Any good?

No comments:

Post a Comment