Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Mini Lush Haul

I went to Lush again on Saturday. I know, I know...I don't like most of the products that I tried but I still feel like I need to try them all. What can I say? Their marketing suckers me in.

I didn't get much. I went to the Lush in Wiesbaden. And I don't like it as much as the one in Saarbrucken. The ladies were so much nicer at the one I went to before. 

I didn't get much. No free sample this time. I got four soaps and a fresh face mask. I like the idea of how fresh the ingredients are!


Lush Karma
A nice big chunk of Karma...I love the scent. It's orange and patchouli.I haven't used my sample but I convinced myself I must buy it!


Lush Sea Vegetable
Umm it doesn't have much scent. But I guess I reserve judgment until I use it.

Lush Miranda
Has a subtle fruity smell- It's aight!

Lush Dirty
It's marketed as a men's soap but I know a lot of women like it. It smells like toothpaste. Really.



Lush Fresh Face Mask Ayesha
It has asparagus and kiwi and it's for tightening and firming. Which I don't need. But I figure I'll try it anyway!

And that's all folks...the next time I go I think I might pick up the Seaweed mask and Lush Putty for Hands. Maybe a bath bomb or two also...

No comments:

Post a Comment