Monday, April 22, 2013

Zucchini Relish Recipes

I made three zucchini relish recipes..not all of them necessarily relish.

A very strange thing to make indeed. 

This first one is Zucchini Relish with Sweet Peppers



I was really suprised that the first recipe came out exactly like the ones you buy in the store...but a lil bit sweeter. And it went great in tuna salad, potato salad, on hamburgers, and hot dogs. And it was oober easy to make.

Click here for the recipe.

Recipe number two isn't really relish. It's more like a side dish of veggies. It was aight. I ended up cooking it. Wouldn't make it again though!

Click here for recipe.

And last but not least...this also isn't relish. And I really really didn't like it. The first recipe I tried was clearly the winner.  

I can't find the pictures I took of it. But it didn't look especially appetizing so that's ok. 

Click here for the recipe.

Overall, it was an interesting thing to make..but I'd rather make something else!!

No comments:

Post a Comment