Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Lush Easter Egg Hunt Soap


Easter is long gone...but the Lush store I go to still has tons of this left. The first time I went I sniffed it and quickly put it back. It smelled...not good. The last time I went I asked for a sample. They acted like they didn't want to give me one, (which is why I don't like that Lush store!) but in the end I got one.

Lush claims:
A whole truckle of this looks like a giant lawn studded with Easter Eggs ready to be found. You don’t have to look very hard though – there are loads of them – making this a very impressive-looking soap! 
Easter Egg Hunt is fragranced with the same raspberry perfume as our Mother’s Day Mumkin bubble bar. The sweet fruitiness makes this soap a brilliant Easter gift for anyone who’s trying to avoid chocolate this year. You could even try hiding pieces around the house for your family to find on Easter Sunday - it’d be an Easter Egg Hunt Hunt!

This piece doesn't look like the ones you get sliced for you because I got pieces of the egg that are used as decorations. Three little ones. If you were to buy it you would get a slice of it. Below is a picture of the whole soap...I didn't think it looked that impressive in the store but I guess they were going for the "egg hunt' concept. Not like you have to look hard to find it.

So let's talk scent. It smells like raspberry kool-aid mix powder.

And grass. 

I'm not a big fan of the scent...although it does smell a little bit better in the shower.

It bubbles up and cleans pretty well. And of course..it melts quickly.


Ingredients:
Water, Propylene Glycol, Rapeseed and Coconut Oil, Sodium Stearate,  Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Perfume, Bergamot Oil, Sicilain Lemon Oil, Violet Leaf Absolute, Glycerine,Sodium Chloride, EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Gardenia Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Geraniol, Limonene,  Linalool, Color,

But I'm not really that impressed!!! No wonder they still have a lot left.








No comments:

Post a Comment