Sunday, May 5, 2013

Lush Rock Star Soap

Another candy sweet scent from Lush. Since I'm on a mission to try them all...I had to try this one too!!!

Lush Claims:
There’s nothing hard rock or heavy metal about this soap. We’re serious about soap, but not too serious not to love our pink sudser. It’s unabashedly a best-selling pop hit that everyone, boys and girls, can’t wait to get their hands on. While you may object otherwise, once you try our pink, vanilla-scented cream soap you’ll be singing a different tune. Scented with real vanilla (the gorgeous stuff that comes from pods, not labs), and decorated with soap stars embedded inside you’ll want to give Rock Star a regular rotation in the soap dish.
It's a pepto bismol  creamy pink colored soap that a lot of people love just because of the color. The color is aight but I'm not the biggest fan of pink.

When I first got it the best way I could describe the scent is a sweet candy scent and a mothball having a baby. Luckily when I lather up the mothball scent mellows and it just smells like an artificial mellow candy (not vanilla like Lush claims!). The scent is just Ok for me. Some days it lingers and I like the scent it leaves behind. But I don't love it.

As for lather, it lathers like crazy. On a Loofah. And it cleans really well. 

It may be because it's a bit warmer outside now but it doesn't dry my skin out at all, so no lotion is required although I use it anyway.

Ingredients:
Water, Propylene Glycol, Rapeseed Oil and Coconut Oil,  Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum, Titanium Dioxide, Vanilla Absolute, Glycerine, Sodium Chloride, EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Methylonone, Colour 


As you can tell, I'm not in love with it, and for almost eight dollars for a small piece that melts away super quickly, I would have to be in order to repurchase or even recommend, but then again I'm not a bg fan of Lush candy scented things...I'm not a fan of Godmother and I'm not a fan of this. Maybe if I were 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment