Sunday, June 30, 2013

Lush Sexy Peel Soap


Yes, yet another Lush review. I'm kind of tired of trying out the different soaps because almost all of them have been a disappointment. But I still have a few left in my drawers so I may as well review them right?

Lush Claims:
It’s time to bring Sexy to the shower. Jump start your morning with a juicy citrus splash of organic orange juice and zesty lime oil. It’s the perfect solution to recharge your sex appeal when you’re feeling sluggish. Simply unpeel your clothes and get to work with our scrubby soap loaded with citrus peels to exfoliate and tone your skin while you suds up. You’ll feel fresh and squeaky clean again in no time and the revitalizing citrus juices and oils will get your senses going.


I was super excited to use this soap. It smells so zesty....and since I've been working out a lot, that is exactly what I need.

It smells like limes, grapefruits, and lemons. With PUNCH. Until I use it in the shower and it mellows all the way out. I was very disappointed!

It does melt...super fast.

And it does have citrus fruit peels in if for exfoliation. Just don't press too hard or you will end up with scratches on your skin. And it's not really moisturizing. I NEED lotion. My skin felt kinda itchy when I skipped the lotion...
Ingredients:
Water, Rapeseed Oil and Coconut Oil, Propylene Glycol, Cornstarch, Organic Lemon Peel, Organic Orange Peel, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Hydroxide,Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Fresh Organic Lemon Juice,Fresh Organic Orange Juice, Organic Lime Peel,Lime Oil, Perfume, Grapefruit Oil, Fresh Organic Lime Juice, Lemon Oil, Glycerine, Sodium Chloride,EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, *Citral, *Geraniol,*Citronellol, *Limonene, *Linalool

There's nothing else to say, except I was very unimpressed.


Maybe the next soap?



No comments:

Post a Comment