Tuesday, June 18, 2013

NYX Exotic Green Eyeshadow



It's summer here in Germany...and boy is it hot. I haven't been out in the summer but I've already reached my summer color. (Which I LOVE!) 

I don't wear much green eyeshadow, in fact I think I have only owned one green color before this and I wasn't a big fan. But I figured I would try different greens and see if it really is a color I just didn't like on me.

NYX claims:
Punch it up. Thanks to our high-fashion, high-intensity pigments, our signature pressed shadows pack a punch of color, yet are incredibly easy to blend. Go edgy or understated effortlessly, and enjoy the luscious, long-wearing color from sunrise to sunset...and beyond. Collect and create with 50 shades in shimmer, sheer, glitter, frosty, metallic and matte formulations!



The color is basically a blackened dark forest green with subtle gold glitter.

Not at all like I was expecting.

It's very pigmented but like a lot of other NYX shadows it has chunky fallout.

I like it...but I don't love it. It's much more black than I thought it would be. 

It isn't wearing very well for me. I use it with primer but no matter what it creases by the end of the day. Maybe it will wear better in the winter.


Overall, I like it but I don't love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment