Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Lush Rocket Reusable Bubble Bar


I'm so excited. When I get home I'm watching the newest episode of True Blood. But in the meantime, I'm at work...so I'll be blogging and getting some school work done. 

I got this bubble bar in the Christmas sale so it wasn't that expensive...which is good because I wasn't impressed at ALL with it. 

Lush claims:

Shoot up to your bathroom with one now


Strap on your jet pack, for this 1950s children’s sci-fi adventure of a bath.
Rocket wants to break your bath through the earth’s atmosphere and take you to other worlds

Grasp your rocket by his orange and red raffia flameszoom him through your hot bath water and watch as he burns up in the atmosphere leaving a slip steam of rocket fuel scented bubbles.  Your mind will soar as you breathe in the scents of fruity childhood sweets with an added booster of fire tree, clove and ginger essential oils to fire up your engines.
This is not just one giant leap for bath time – your rocket can be left to dry and he lives to fly another day so that you can do it all again.
This isn’t space debris – this is heaven !

Ok, so when I first got this it smelled like...nothing. Then it started smelling like the Lush box. When I used it it just smelled very blah...and boring. I thought it was going to have a spicy scent but no such luck.


I used about 1/2 of it for the first bath and the bubbles were awful. They weren't very many and they popped immediately.

As for the color, I'm sure it was blue but since my tub is blue it's kinda hard to tell.

So as you can tell, I was not impressed. I would rather just sit in plain water than buy this again. 

Ingredients:
Sodium Carbonate, Cream of Tartar, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerine, Lauryl Betaine,Perfume, Clove Bud Oil, Fire Tree Oil, Ginger Oil,*Eugenol, *Geraniol, *Citronellol, *Limonene,*Linalool, Methyl Lonone, Titanium Dioxide, Colour 42090, Edible Golden Stars
Q

If you see it, DO NOT BUY IT! I get mad just thinking about that bubble bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment