Thursday, June 13, 2013

Wet N Wild Wild Shine French White Cream Nail Color

It's been a long time since I've done a nail color review. I did do a post on this one a while ago when I was talking about wearing white nail polish. I'll probably be done with the bottle by the end of the summer. I love wearing white on my nails.

Originally I bought it for a nail art design...but it wasn't long before I just wore it as a full nail color. And I LOVE the way white looks. 

This polish has a lot of shine (as the name implies) but unless I have a good top coat on I'm lucky to make it to the end of the day without a chip.

It's not the easiest polish formula I have ever used. It's streaky and thick. It takes about three coats before I'm satisfied. I heard whites can be a little fussy anyway.

It isn't the best but for 99 cents I can't complain too loudly.







Ignore the sloppy polish job!

No comments:

Post a Comment