Thursday, June 27, 2013

Zucchini Ranch Meatloaf

Ahhh. Meatloaf.

To be honest I rarely eat meatloaf. When I was in the fourth grade there were so many rumors about what went into meatloaf. I can't remember what it was but it scarred me for life. But I decided to try this recipe anyway. 

I love Ranch. And I was hoping that it would have some of that flavor...but not really. 

I mean don't get me wrong, it was good...especially with the sauce. Yummy.

But I wanted the Ranch. 

It was a decent meatloaf though...so that was good. I like how it had a mix of turkey AND beef. And all the green veggies are nice. Getting to eat the veggies in the meatloaf is good for me because I'm not the best vegetable eater.


It hasn't turned me into a meatloaf addict but I would be much more willing to eat it.


Click Here for the recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment