Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July!!! (Make-Up Look)

Happy fourth of July!!!

I hope you all enjoyed your holiday! I know I did, it was my first day off in seventeen days...

I didn't go anywhere but I did play in some makeup. Just a simple look that is much better in person.

I would have added some white but I don't have any white shadow.






And check out my headband!!




Oh yeah...and I made a zucchine pie (that taste JUST like apple pie, no lie)


I put ice-cream on top and it was super YUM. I can't wait for leftover tomorrow!




Happy Fourth of July!!!


4 comments:

  1. Wow looks stunning hun! Love that blue on your bottom lash line :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Lol I was just going through my stash and realized I never actually used that color. I wish I could have worked in some white stars but I was feeling lazy..

      Delete
  2. You look beautiful x

    1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I wish I was able to put the stars of the flag on top!!

      Delete