Saturday, July 6, 2013

Lush Honey Bee Bath Bomb


I'm on exhausted girl. Ya'll know I've been on a fitness kick and I have been exercising for way more than the hour I planned originally. This leaves me sore. And more than deserving of a good bath. So I picked up honey bee. When I first met this in the store I could not pull this away from my nose. It's Honey I Washed the Kids in a bath bomb. The soap falls a little short for me but I was hoping this bath bomb could pick up where it left off.

Lush claims:

Take the sting out of sore, troubled skin. Soak in soothing honey, aloe and rhassoul mud
This shares the same fragrance as It’s Raining Men shower gel, Ma Bar bubble bar and Honey I Washed the Kids soap.
The rhassoul mud, honey and aloe vera combine to create an intensely soothing bath.
Because our ballistics are all handmade, we’re able to go mad and make a stripy ballistic that reminds us of bees – which you wouldn’t be able to do on a machine.  Each ballistic will look slightly different, because they are individually hand pressed. Noriko, who invented this ballistic, even wanted it to have a pair of wings – but we thought that was taking things too far!!
So you already know I love the scent but it just isn't strong enough when it meets the water. I want to be suffocating on the scent....not sticking my nose in the water to smell it!

It fizzes extra fast and leaves the water a nice yellow color. I read other reviews and some people seem to have problems with the color....they think it looks like urine. I think that's childish. You KNOW the water is yellow because you put a yellow bath bomb in it...so the color should not gross you out. Besides, urine shouldn't be yellow anyway. 

But I digress.

It didn't dry my skin...and lingered faintly for a few minutes after I got out the bathtub.

Ingredients:
Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Rhassoul Mud,Honey, Perfume, Aloe Vera Extract, Organic Aloe Vera Gel, Sweet Wild Orange Oil, Bergamot Oil,Gardenia Extract, *Limonene

It was ok...but I don't see myself repurchasing. The price was way to high for what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment