Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Chaka Khan

It's been forever since I've done a music post. Or any post for that matter.


But anyway, I LOVE Chaka Khan. I love her hair, her voice...she's just an amazing artist. When she was with Rufus. I didn't really like her that much without them So I guess this is a Chaka/Rufus post.

My all time favorite song by her is Ain't Nobody. That song has the ability to get me up and dancing like no other. 

My other favorite...Sweet Thing. I know all the words and JUST LOVE that song.

Some of my other faves:

Slow Dancing- A slept on song with Rick James. Love this song.
I'm Every Woman- Is there anyone out there that doesn't love this song?
I Feel For You- The beginning is epic.
Through the Fire
Do You Love WhatYou Feel
Tell Me Something Good
Stay


Anyway, I'm off to listen to some Chaka and do a little cleaning!!! (and some working out!)


No comments:

Post a Comment