Wednesday, July 24, 2013

I love My KINDLE



This post is not beauty, exercise, or food related...but I'm going to do it anyway.

I'm a little slow to jump on the kindle bandwagon, Mostly, because I had stopped reading for awhile. Having an English degree meant lot and lots of reading. Boring reading. So I kind of lost my interest in reading for fun.

It's sad. But it happens. In the last year or so I've come back. I love reading again. When I was younger I used to read so much I would get into trouble. Mostly because I would do absolutely nothing else BUT read. I would read anything I could get my hands on. Some of my favorite books growing up were Animorphs, Baby-sitters club, Sweet Valley high, V.C Andrews novels, and Nancy Drew book. 

And I absolutely LOVE children's books.

Not too long ago I wanted to read Hunger Games (since everybody else has) and the waiting list at the library was ridiculously long. So I found it online. Only I hated sitting at the computer to read it. So I stole my dad's kindle. And since then I've been reading, reading, reading, 

It's great.

The great thing about Kindle is you can download classics for free (which is great because I need to read more of the classics!). I just finished reading Peter Pan for absolutely nothing. I had never seen any of the movies growing up and I wanted to know what all the fuss was about. It's actually a sad book now that I think about it.

Anyway, back to the Kindle. I was thinking about getting an IPAD, but the Kindle will do. Especially since I got it for free. (Because I'm never giving it back!)

Do you love reading? Have any book recommendations for me?

2 comments:

  1. lol I love my kindle too. I recommend Alice in Wonderland, Sherlock Holmes and Dracula. I am currently reading Game of Thrones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the recommendations!!! :)
      I already have Alice in Wonderland on my list but I'm definitely going to add Sherlock and Dracula. I'm a Game of Thrones(show) junky so I will definitely be checking that out!

      Delete