Monday, August 26, 2013

Liebster Award!!

Award time!! 

I got an award from one of my favorite bloggers (she likes The Body Shop products and has a perfume collection that I'm envious of!).



So I'll dive right in with the questions.

What's your favourite thing about being a blogger?
Blogging is stress relief for me. I love playing in makeup and then sharing what I think about whatever it is with readers. I like that I can post and get feedback and product recommendations from other bloggers. Blogging just gives me the fuzzies. (I'm being serious!)


If you only had one subject to blog about what would it be? (e.g. skincare, cosmetics, fashion, books, music)

Hmm...cosmetics. I originally started as a hair blog...but I don't do my as much with my hair as a hair blogger would.

What's your favourite scary movie?
I love scary movies. Unfortunately I forget them as soon as the credits come up. And scary movies aren't as scary as they were when I was young. So I'm going to go with The RING, because it came out when I was in middle school and legitimately scared me. I unplugged the TV in my room and covered it up because I thought that ratchet little girl could jump out the TV and get me. Ha.

If you could only wear one lip product for the rest of your life what would it be?
Lip Gloss. Specifically this one by Maybelline that was discontinued years ago: Shinylicious in Cherry Cola. I loved that stuff. And it tasted Yummy!

What is the book you love so much you can re-read it on a regular basis?
Harry Potter. Every couple of years I go back and read them all over again. They take me back to my young adulthood (not childhood!) And yes, I know I'm a nerd. I embrace it!

When you feel the need to indulge yourself what do you buy? (e.g perfume, chocolate, clothes, cosmetics)
Usually all of the above. Nail polish, higher end makeup, and clothes. Except I indulge myself a lot. I'll do something I should be doing anway and reward myself for it. Terrible I know. But I can't stop! I'm about to order myself some new boots...probably tonight because I got an A in one of my classes. (as I should be getting!)

Who is your favourite celebrity at the moment?
Hmm. I don't really keep up with celebrities...

What make up would you choose to wear on a hot date? 
Haven't been on one of those in awhile. I always plan on wearing a face full but honestly...I'm usually running late so I never have on exactly what I want. So I tend to look like I always do. A little foundation, highlighter, rosy blush, bronze shadow, mascara, and maybe some liner if I have an extra couple of seconds. If I had the time I might go for a smoky eye or super bright eye. Like red or turquoise or something like that.

What's your favourite movie moment? 
In the Hangover...when his friends were calling him..and they were like Paging Dr. Faggot. Always gets me laughing every time. I need to watch that movie again.


What's your most embarrassing moment? 

Ooh so many. One that stands out was when I was younger and I was trying to buy underwear. I was at the checkout with my Mom and she decides to hold them up and ask me LOUDLY "ARE YOU SURE THESE ARE BIG ENOUGH?" They were pretty big and I'm sure the whole store heard her. Anyway, I never buy underwear around my mom after that. 



I tag everyone that reads my blog! I love reading other people's so if you decide to answer the questions let me know so I can check them out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment