Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Yankee Candle Sun and Sand Tart



I have been saving this tart for a very long time. Then I realized it's summer and tarts were meant to be burned so into the warmer it went. It's pretty much fall now with some occasional summer days but that doesn't matter to me. I burn what I want, when I want.

That's how I roll.

Yankee Candle claims:
A tropical beach breeze of sweet orange flower, lemony citrus, fresh lavender and powdery musk.

The way this smells cold is simply heavenly. It smells like the sun and sand and suntan lotion  and warm days and happiness.

Seriously.

It smells wonderful.

That's kind of why I didn't want to burn it. I was afraid I would love it and want to buy the candle. Which I do.

The picture on the front is so serene. I wouldn't mind lying on that on the beach and I'm not really a beach person.


It doesn't have the strongest throw, but I think it's perfect for what it is. Unfortunately I don't think it lasts past 8 hours. If it even lasted that. So that sucks. 

If you like summer, or the beach....get it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment