Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods Shower Gel


Is it just me or does it seem like ever since the Twilight movie/books came out everything is named Twilight. This one does have wood tacked on after it but still. It's been years since I've used a shower gel from Bath and Body Works. I believe the last time I bought one was back in elementary school. I only bought this because it was only five dollars. I can never resist a sale. I think they are planning on changing the packaging again.


Bath and Body Works claims:
Wash your way to softer, cleaner skin with a rich, bubbly lather bursting with fragrance. Moisturizing Aloe Vera and Vitamin E combine with skin-loving Shea Butter in our most irresistible, beautifully fragranced formula!

The warmth and mystery of enchanted woods with an enticing blend of apricot nectar, mimosa petals & Tuscan cypress
Top Notes: Juicy Berry, Sparkling Mandarin, Coconu
Mid Notes: Creamy Frangipani, Soft Mimosa, Wet Honeysuckle, Wild Freesia, Apricot Nectar
Dry Notes: Oud Wood, Musk, Orris, Vanilla Milk, Warm Wood



Ok so I sniffed the spray a few times and was under the impression I loved it. 

But I forgot I'm not a big fan of perfumey scents in the shower. Although this one is really nice it's just a tad much.It's fruity and mysterious and very perfume like. It makes the whole bathroom smell pretty good. And it lingers on my skin which is a good thing.

It's just that I'm not in love with the scent. 

The quality of the shower gel is really good. It's super lathery and really concentrated. You only need a little to get big lather.

And although it produced a lot of lather, it's not drying. I COULD skip lotion, but I prefer not too. (I bought the matching lotion too!)

Oh yeah, I usually list the ingredients but I don't feel like typing them out. There's no way to copy and paste. Bath and Body Works uses some good ingredients a little lower in the ingredient list. The majority of the ingredients are junk. Typical Bath and Body Works formulation.

If you LOVE the scent of Twilight Woods and perfume scents in the shower I would recommend it. Otherwise skip it. I'm going to finish up the bottle but I probably wouldn't repurchase it.

No comments:

Post a Comment