Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Yankee Candle Macintosh Tart


I love apples. And I love apple scents. I'm starting to think the apple scent is not that hard to replicate because I've come across some very realistic apple scents. Yankee has the apple scent down. At least on cold throw. 

Yankee claims:
So vividly real you can almost taste the crunch.

When I lit it, it lost some of the authentic-ness. (not a word but I'll use it anyway!)

It's still a really nice fall/spring/summer scent. 

My only problem was that it wasn't strong and didn't last long. Yankee used to make amazing tarts that lasted the whole eight hours. Now I rarely get that much at a good scent strength. Which is pretty disappointing considering they are the most expensive tart.

If you can get your hands on an older tart and you love apple scents, look no further.

As for me, I wouldn't buy it again unless they improve the quality.

Sorry Yankee.

No comments:

Post a Comment