Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Bliss The Original Bliss Body Bar

I have always wanted to try bliss products. There's just something about that blue packaging. And they just seem like they would be spa heaven. So when I saw the body bar on sale for six dollars down from around twelve, I figured it was the perfect time.



Bliss claims:

fabulously fragranced mega-moisture+massage soap

Bursting with a crisp, fresh scent and moisturizing glycerin, this long-lasting cleansing bar is designed to deliver more bubble for your bathing buck. Made with massaging nubs for a super-stimulating sudsing session, it’s everything you’ve ever ‘soaped’ for in a body-cleansing bar!• Clean, crisp unisex fragrance • Super-long-lasting French-milled bar with moisturizing glycerin• Made with stimulating massaging nubs


The bar is big. Big and Blue. With little massage nubs that I honestly don't get the point of because when you use it a few times they melt away.

Now as far as the scent...it's spa heaven. Like a very mellow lemon and other spa goodness. (I want to describe it but can't, just know that it's the perfect scent strength and very very uplifting!)

It lasts forever.

And the lather is amazing.

And it's not drying.

Ingredients:
sodium palmate, water (aqua/eau), sodium palm kernelate, glycerin, fragrance (parfum), sodium chloride, tetrasodium etidronate, tetrasodium EDTA, pentasodium pentetate, green 3 (CI 42053), iron oxides (CI 77499), yellow 10 (CI 47005), citral, limonene, geraniol, linalool


I really really like it...for the six dollar price tag. I don't think I would have liked it so much at twelve dollars. Now I'm trying to plot how I can get my hands on more bliss products.




No comments:

Post a Comment