Tuesday, November 12, 2013

NYX Hot Orange Single Eyeshadow

Bad blogger here again...trying to write a few posts because I have a little down time. Well not really I need to be studying. But I don't wanna. 

Anyway.

NYX claims:
Punch it up. Thanks to our high-fashion, high-intensity pigments, our signature pressed shadows pack a punch of color, yet are incredibly easy to blend. Go edgy or understated effortlessly, and enjoy the luscious, long-wearing color from sunrise to sunset...and beyond. Collect and create with 50 shades in shimmer, sheer, glitter, frosty, metallic and matte formulations!

My very first orange eyeshadow. Ya'll know I get happy about the bright colors. But this..I don't like.

It's that same hardly pigmented, super chunky glittery mess that I've encountered once before with another NYX eyeshadow. With a name like "Hot Orange" I was expecting so much more. 

Anyway, when I put it on it barely shows up orange. Kind of but not really. It's a super subtly natural orange that looks nice with brown in the crease.

I certainly would not buy again nor recommend. 

I will find the orange of my dreams though. Especially since it's my favorite color!

Any recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment