Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Mini Lush Haul

I made it to Lush this past Saturday. The one I typically don't like because the staff are kinda rude. This time the staff were extra helpful. I don't really need help but I still like when they come up and at least ask me if I need it. I had to resist the cute Christmas stuff because I had to keep reminding myself that it would all be half off after Christmas. And I'm a patient person (not really but I keep reminding myself of the savings!).


The main thing I go for is a mask.


I picked Love Lettuce. They only had this and Cosmetic Warrior. It was like someone came in and bought out their entire stock of masks. I was lucky to snag this! It's been a long time since I've done a face mask but I can't wait because they are the ultimate stress relief for me.



Then I bought two bath bombs.
Big Blue- I can't really smell this..but if it's anything like Sea Vegetable soap then I'm prepared to hate it. I'm trying to hold off judgment until I use it but I'm not really liking the addition of seaweed in my bath products.




Dragon's Egg
I feel like there's a surprise in it that I need to see. I can't wait to use it. Maybe tomorrow. This one smells pretty good. I just hope it smells as good in the water. 



Oh yeah, I almost forgot they gave me a sample of Celebrate Body lotion. It smells amazing...like oranges and fruity pebbles. I think I want to get the full size.

And that's all. 

Stay tuned for reviews!

2 comments: