Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Lush Dragon's Egg Bath Bomb


Such a clever name and idea for a bath bomb. I just got out the bath with this so I figured it was the best time to do the review. But I'm going to have to make it snappy...I've got to get up for work tomorrow.

Lush claims:

Run yourself the perfect temperature bath and get in. Take a moment to let go of the world outside your bathroom before launching your ballistic into the water and watching it fizz away.
Like an everlasting gobstopper, this ballistic keeps on revealing layer upon layer of surprises. It gives up its gifts in an unfolding drama, leaving you in a bath of molten gold. Along the way you will experience a firework display of colour, a fiery crackle of popping candy, a swirling landscape of creamy foam and a drift of paper dragon scales.

I can't tell you how excited I was to use this. It's such an unsuspecting white bath bomb. I just knew there would be lots of excitement on the inside. I almost expected fireworks or something.

When I first threw it in...it was really boring. It just slowly left white froth for what seemed like forever. Then FINALLY it left traces of blue...then gold. The gold part leaves a sort of dragon trail. Which is kinda nice. And then it makes a fizzing popping sign because of the pop rocks in it. (I love pop rocks!)

It was kinda nice.

It left me with glittery orange water. Very subtle glitter.

The smell was a sort of masculine jasmine. Very relaxing. As always I wish it were stronger. It leaves that Lush bath bomb smell on me.

Surprisingly it didn't dry my skin.

Ingredients:
Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Perfume, Popping Candy, Lemon Oil, Bergamot Oil, Jasmine Absolute, Cream of Tartar, Water, Gardenia Extract, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Propylene Glycol,Lauryl Betaine, *Citral, *Limonene, *Linalool, Gold Lustre, Radiant Gold Lustre, Colour 15510, Colour 17200, Colour 14700, Colour 45410, Rice Paper

I like it like I like all bath bombs. I wouldn't buy again because of the price and I think these are more of a novelty "I want to try them all" purchase.

Have you tried it? Like it? What's your favorite bath bomb?

No comments:

Post a Comment