Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Broccoli Cheddar Potatoes

I can' even remember the last time i had a baked potato. And it's pretty sad because I remember eating them all the time when I was younger. That's probably because they take forever to cook. About an hour and in the day and age who has the time to wait. Not I.

Anyways, I was super excited about this recipe because I had never had a cheddar broccoli potato. And I love trying new things. 

Unfortunately, I didn't love this. It was edible...but at the same time it was dry and it could have used a little more flavor. I think it's because I used low fat sour cream as the recipe called for. Something told me to get regular but I was trying to be a little healthier. 

Overall, I don't think I'll be making another baked potato for awhile. 

I got the recipe here.



No comments:

Post a Comment