Sunday, December 8, 2013

Mini Lush Haul ( Again!)

I had a fantastic weekend! I went to the Nurnberg Christmas Market (Germany). I've lived in Germany forever and this is actually my first time going. I got to try gluhwein which is a German wine only served at the markets and ate a ton of bratwurst. Yum. And of course I got to stop in to a Lush store...which was packed! I could barely move. And while I was there I saw the most hilarious thing. This man was in there (I assume with his wife) and I watched him as he grabbed a chunk of the face wash and ate it. I guess he thought it looked like Sushi. I almost died laughing! I wonder how it tasted...

Anway...this is what I ended up getting. 

Lush Golden Wonder

I don't usually buy Christmas items until they go on sale. But this smells amazing. Like oranges and happiness. And it looks so cute. I just couldn't resist.

Lush Blackberry
This smells amazing too. I can't describe it..but it smells very familiar. Hopefully I can describe it better when I use it. Which will probably be tomorrow.

Lush Think Pink
I was never tempted to pick this one up because...it's pink. But even though I don't like the color...I love the scent. I can't wait to use this one either. It is smaller than the other bath bombs though.

Lush Pheonix
Purple and Gold loveliness. I can't wait to see what it does in the water. I didn't know what to expect and was quite shocked to find it smells like apple pie spices. Mmmmm.

Lush Noriko (sample)
I got a sample of this because I don't like buying limited stuff that probably isn't going to come back...but I like to try it. I didn't smell it until I got home. It stinks. It smells awful. It kinda smells like Carol's Daughter Healthy Hair butter. Maybe it will smell better in the shower? 

I didn't get a face mask because I'm still working on the Love Lettuce one I bought last time.

And that's all! 

Stay tuned for the reviews!





No comments:

Post a Comment