Sunday, December 8, 2013

Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods Body Lotion


Not so long ago I reviewed the Twilight shower gel. When I bought it, I also got this for around five dollars because it was on sale. Bath and Body works are changing their packaging (again!) and so they often place the old packaging on sale. Which is good news for me.

Bath and Body works claims:
America's #1 Body Lotion just got better! With 2 x the moisture and 3 x the Shea, our enhanced lotion contains more of what skin loves, leaving it feeling incredibly soft, smooth and nourished. Fortified with nutrient-rich ingredients like protective Vitamin E and fast absorbing Jojoba Oil, our ultra-nourishing formula delivers 16 hours of continuous moisture.

he warmth and mystery of enchanted woods with an enticing blend of apricot nectar, mimosa petals & Tuscan cypress
Top Notes: Juicy Berry, Sparkling Mandarin, Coconut
Mid Notes: Creamy Frangipani, Soft Mimosa, Wet Honeysuckle, Wild Freesia, Apricot Nectar
Dry Notes: Oud Wood, Musk, Orris, Vanilla Milk, Warm Wood

I haven't used a bath and body works body lotion in forever! I usually always go for the creams because if I have a choice I almost always go for the thicker, richer, creams. But those weren't on sale.So lotion it was.

Surprisingly it's pretty moisturizing. No dry skin by the end of the day. And that's pretty impressive given that it is the very cold outside and during the winter months I do usually need a little extra moisture. 

It's pretty thin but easy to rub in and absorbs really quickly.

As for the scent, it's nice. A little bit different from the shower gel. I don't love it. But I do like it. It smells like a more expensive scent than it is. Like dark berries, woods, and mystery (I know I suck at describing scents). I don't think the scent sticks around that long though. Maybe a few hours but definitely not until the end of the day.

Overall, I really like it but I don't love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment