Thursday, December 19, 2013

Lush Golden Wonder


I have finally met my favorite bath bomb. Golden Wonder. It should be called Golden Slumber because after five minutes of being mesmerized by the beautiful blue-green gold shimmer water I was knocked out. Then I woke up, looked at the water some more and slept.
Talk about relaxation!

Lush claims:
For those of you who can’t help shaking that present with your name on it under the Christmas tree. 
This bath bomb is like a pass the parcel gift – each layer has something different to offer. This is not for a quick bath because it takes its time, this bath bomb. Its layers of golden lustre, dazzling colours and soluble gold stars are a wonder to behold.
This ballistic contains edible gold lustre and soluble paper stars – so there’ll be no sparkly bits left to clean out of your bath afterwards.We loved this ballistic so much, we decided to put one of our most popular perfumes in it, so that lots of people will enjoy bathing in it. Long standing customers will recognise the smell of Snowshowers shower jelly. Newer customers might like to know that the smell is of a light fizzing champagne cocktail, and contains sweet orange oil, cognac oil and lime oil.
This bath bomb is guaranteed to put you in the mood for festive celebrations. You could even try using our new, unpreserved Celebrate body lotion after your bath – they share the same fizzy champagne cocktail fragrance.
This isn’t a bath – this is an event!
So wonder no longer – put one of these in your basket and try it for yourself.
First take some time to shake it, listen to the little rattle from within and try to imagine what’s in there. Then drop it in your water and revel in the sweet orange and cognac oils.


It's a huge present shaped bath bomb that is white with gold shimmer on the outside. When you drop it in it fizzes yellow and blue ultra quickly and there are little star confetti pieces that dissolve pretty quickly. It was the most beautiful water I ever had from a bath bomb. I wanted to sit in the tub forever!

As for smell...I loved the scent. It's a very citrus orange scent with a bubbly champaign scent. One of my faves from Lush. The Celebrate Body Lotion is the same scent. It wasn't especially strong but I could definitely smell it. 

Like I said, it was very relaxing. I fell asleep almost immediately. I didn't even touch my Kindle. And when I got out the tub, I crawled right into bed.

My skin after wasn't dry...but I wouldn't call it moisturized. And I don't recall the scent lingering although I really did fall asleep immediately afterwards.

Ingredients:
Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Perfume, Sweet Orange Oil, Cognac Oil, Lime Oil, Cream of Tartar,Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Betaine,Dipropylene Glycol, Gardenia Extract, Benzyl Benzoate, *Limonene, Colour 15510, Colour 45350,Colour 45410, Colour 42090, Edible Golden Stars,Golden Lustre, Golden Lustre Spray



So like I said it's definitely one of my favorites. I would buy another...next Christmas as it's pretty expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment