Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas!!!



Merry Christmas! 

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and spent it with family and friends. And I hope you all got everything you asked for.

I had a lovely Christmas. I watched every Christmas movie that ever came out and pigged out. 

And of course I opened gifts. 

Here's what I got:

Hello Kitty PJS. I'm not a big fan of Hello Kitty. My roommate last year of college loved her and I couldn't stand her...so of course I developed a hatred of things that she loved. Petty huh? Anyway, I love the way the bottoms feel, like a soft fuzzy blanket for your butt. Haha. Sorry they are so wrinkled.


Polar Heart Rate Monitor in Purple
This was on my Christmas wish list and I got it from my Parents. I needed some motivation to workout and this is it. I used it today and I love that I can monitor exactly how many calories I've burned. Today I burned 300 doing Zumba. Yay heart rate monitor!


I got these nail pens. I always see these on youtube so I was pretty excited. The only problem was the color was not as solid. Kinda watery. Maybe I just need to learn to shake them or mix them a little better.

Real Techniques Powder Brush
My old Ecotools powder brush...sucks! And I wanted a big fluffy dense powder brush and this was it. 
I love Real Techniques. This was a gift to myself.


I got the Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette from my sister. I have the best little sister in the world. I have twenty shades to play in...beautiful blues, silver, and browns. And it comes with a double sided brush. I've made two very fun looks already! Yay!


I saw this last year and planned to get it but when I got back they were all sold out. So this year as soon as I saw them I snatched them. I paid twenty bucks so that makes them five bucks a piece. Can't beat that! Especially when they cost about twenty bucks for one normally. 


The Body Shop Coconut Shower Cream 
This was another gift from my parents. Unfortunately, I've already used this one and don't remember really liking it.But I'm grateful for it! Maybe I'll give it to someone.

Makeupforever Blush and Shadow in Yellow 2 and Fuchsia 75

Yay, my first Makeupforver purchase! Another gift to myself. I'm guilty of buying myself a lot around Christmas. The Fuschia is so much brighter in person. I bought a purple too but my order was messed up and they forgot to ship it. No biggie though...they sent a liner set that I get to keep.

NARS Exhibit A
Finally got my hands on the bright red blush. I mostly needed this in my collection because you don't see such brilliant red everywhere. I couldn't get it to photograph right though.

Makeupforever Liner Set

And I also bought two Philosophy shower gels, Have a Cherry Christmas and Homemade Honey Buns.

And I think that's all. I did pretty good this Christmas. Oh yeah, and I ordered a bunch of Lush Christmas bath products since they were extra cheap.

Now for the New Year! What are your New Years resolutions?

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Some amazing gifts :-) Such an amazing present from your sister! Merry Christmas, have a great New Year playing around with all those goodies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas to you :) And Happy New Year!! I have been doing a different look every day! Did you ever stop into a Lush store?

      Delete