Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Yankee Candle Salted Caramel Tart


I think this was part of Yankee Candles fall 2013 releases. They are copying this scent because Bath and Body Works had this scent first. I don't think either company manages to get the scent right. Bath and Body Work's smells like caramel popcorn...and this one is just nauseating.

Yankee Candle claims:
Sweet surrender is yours with our luscious gourmand confection of burnt sugar, sea salt, and smooth vanilla caramel. Like the sweet treat itself, this is a pleasure best savored slowly. Lighting the candle signals you are going to take the time to enjoy its deliciousness. This fragrance perfectly captures the scent of sweet salted caramel - golden and buttery. You can even smell the salt.


I knew I didn't like this one when I sniffed it in the store. But I held out hope that it would smell amazing once lit. I was sorely disappointed.

It smells...rancid. But luckily it isn't long lasting nor strong. 

Wheres the butter scent? Where is the salty scent? And where is the sugar? Not in the tart.


Don't buy. Ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment