Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Bringing Shatter Back

Does anyone wear shatter polish anymore? I didn't either until I was going through my colors and found my blue and white one. Of course I had to rock them.

For some reason both are really clunky. Even shaking them doesn't return them to original smoothness. But that doesn't bother me.

I came up with the best color combo. Blue and Gold. And I got a lot of compliments. Most people thought it was some type of sticker.

I was in love. I'll definitely be rocking that again. 

Don't mind the chips. I had it on for three days when I decided to take pics!




As for the white one, I don't really like it that much. White shatter just isn't very exciting. I paired it with black...and I just don't like it. Maybe I just need to find a better combo.


And don't mind the sloppiness. I just wait for that to come off when I shower. (I'm lazy!)




I need to step my nail game up though. That's my cue to head to youtube!

No comments:

Post a Comment