Monday, January 20, 2014

NYX Round Lipstick in Minimalism



I've been an absentee blogger this past week. Mostly because I've been sick with the flu, which I haven't had since I was like eight. It was horrible. But I feel a lot better now. Not 100% better but good enough to blog!

NYX claims:
Deep tone mauve pink (cream)
NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick is our classic lipstick for all occasions. The mineral-based emollient formula offers a beautiful velvet texture, saturated color and it resists wear and smudging. It’s your go-to lipstick. From Pure Nude to Pink Lyric to Chic Red, Round Lipstick is available in a jaw-dropping variety of shades.


So I love NYX blush and their lipstick. And this is no exception. 

I've always wanted to try a pink nude lip but it can be a little intimidating because I have dark skin. And I've seen quite a few nude lip disasters on my brown skinned sistahs. At the same time I've seen a few people that completely rocked the look.

So I decided to try it.

And this is the perfect pink nude for me. 

It's not streaky. It's very pigmented and creamy. And it wears pretty decent. Can you tell I'm impressed?
(With extra pink gloss on top!)

I do need to wear it with liner though...but that's no biggie. Just keeps it from looking extra clownish on me.

I need more of these NYX lipsticks ASAP!

Ignore the naked eyes- I didn't feel like putting eye makeup on!

Think it's time to visit cherryculture.com again.

Must have. Can't beat if for the price either which is about three to four bucks.


No comments:

Post a Comment