Monday, January 20, 2014

Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breasts with Tomato and Basil and Potatoes with Red Peppers and Onions

Wow.

What a title.

It's extra long.

While the title makes it sound ultra complicated...it's actually extra easy to make. 

I was kinda surprised when I was done because I was like "That was extra easy!"

And I had a pretty healthy yummy meal.

The chicken was so good. With the tomatoes and basil. (Use fresh basil!)  And who know just putting tomatoes and basil together was amazing combo.

And the potatoes. I LOVE LOVE LOVE roasted potatoes. Mine were extra spicy and had everyones temperature a little high. I  still loved them.

I got the recipe from food network. It's a Rachael Ray recipe!



Ignore the ugly plate. I was so hungry I didn't really have time to stage it. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment