Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Back Down Memory Lane (TV shows: 80/90's Baby!)

When I was growing up there were some great shows on TV for kids. Nowadays not so much! Most of the kids shows these days I can stand to watch. But maybe every kid thinks they grew up during the best time periods. I just though I would do a fun post of all the things I watched growing up.

Sesame Street

This was like the best show ever. You learned SO much from Sesame Street. And it still comes on now (from the 70's). It has ALL of my favorite characters Big Bird, Elmo, Cookie Monster, Count Dracula, Burt and Ernie, The Grouch, Snuffy, Grover and more I can't think of right now. If I ever have kids they will be watching Sesame Street!


Lamb Chops

The second show in my child tv lineup. I loved Lamb Chop. I don't necessarily remember what it was about but I remember being unable to take my eyes off it. This was another super old show. Shari Lewis started this back when black and white TV was still on. And I love the them song...this is the song that never ends...(yes it goes on and on...!)

Reading Rainbow

I love the theme song for this show too! I've been singing it the last couple days and even had to go look it up on youtube. This show made me fall in love with books (From what I remember!). This was the third show in my lineup!

Some other stuff I absolutely loved:



Then as I got older it morphed into:




I hope this post brought back some great memories for you! 

What did you grow up watching?

No comments:

Post a Comment