Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Neutrogena Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes- Pink Grapefruit


Part of my new years resolution was to try new beauty products. I pretty much stick with liquid or bar soap. I tried another pink grapefruit cleanser from the Neutrogena line and LOVED it so I figured I would try the wipes from the same brand.

Neautrogena claims:
Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes feature soft, premoistened wipes that thoroughly cleanse skin of pore clogging impurities, all with an uplifting blast of pink grapefruit. Oil-free and ideal for acne-prone skin, the wipes sweep away pore-clogging dirt and oil in one simple step, leaving skin clean with no greasy residue, so there's no need to rinse!


So I'll start off with scent. It's alcohol (LOTS) and pink grapefruit. The pink grapefruit is nice but I just wish the scent of alcohol wasn't so strong. Other than that the pink grapefruit is very refreshing and tingles on my face for quite awhile after I'm done using it. I would be wary if you have sensitive skin.  

The actual wipe is quite sturdy. Which is a good thing. It won't fall apart.

As for makeup removal it does an excellent job. Not a trace of makeup was left on my face.

And just like with the other cleanser I don't breakout!

You get about 25 wipes...which is a good number.

What I really like about the wipes is that they are great for when I am feeling lazy. I can just take one out and wipe my face down. They are perfect for travel or just keeping by your bedside table on the days you are feeling lazy.


Ingredients:
Water, Alcohol Denatured, Butylene Glycol, Salicylic Acid, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hydroxide, Dipropylene Glycol, Boswellia Serrata Gum, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, PEG/PPG-20/6 Dimethicone, Benzalkonium Chloride, Cetyl Lactate, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract
The only thing I don't like is the alcohol content  that makes it smell like a lot of alcohol. ( it could have more natural ingredients!). Other than that, I really like them!


No comments:

Post a Comment