Thursday, February 6, 2014

Happy Birthday to ME!!

So I'm 25 today! Man I'm getting old. I've only got five years until I'm 30. And I have a lot of things I need to do before then. Anway, I had a fabulous birthday. And I got a LOT of stuff. Yay!!!

So let's start with my cake which my sister made. She had a fabulous job. It's a strawberry banana cake which is my favorite flavor in the whole world. And it looks amazing too! I ate two pieces. And I'll probably go and pick off all the strawberries later on tonight!


So now on the the exciting stuff! My presents!

Make Up Forever Concealer Palette

I got this from my sister. I am so excited for this .I see people on youtube contouring and highlighting all the time and I really didn't have the concealers to play around with like I wanted. Until I got these. There are five...and a peach toned one which is supposed to be great for concealing blemishes and under eye circles. So I shall be trying that.


Clarisonic Mia 2

I have wanted a Clarisonic for years now! And I finally got one! My parents got this for me! In the color I wanted..I can't wait to use it but it has to charge first for 24 hours. After that it is on..

Teddy Bear Bank
It's always good to save..right?

IPAD MINI with Retina

My gift to myself! Now my Apple family is complete. I have a Macbook Pro, an iPhone 5s, and now my IPAD. I love Apple Products



J-LO Deseo from my parents.

Lavanila Vanilla and Grapefruit from myself

Sephora Birthday Gift


Real Techniques Blush Brush and Setting Brush


All in all I had a fabulous day!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!! That cake looks amazing :-) Ohhh I really want to try some of the Lavanilla perfumes but I can't seem to find them anywhere in the UK. Some great Real Techniques brushes. I just bought myself the Blushing brush!! I'm waiting for it to arrive! Glad you had a great day :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lol I let everyone in my family have one piece and threatened them if they got another! The Lavanila perfumes smell really good. I had to order mine...Maybe Sephora ships to England?I want to try the vanilla blackberry one someday. The blush brush is pretty nice! I thought it was going to be too big. And thanks :)

      Delete