Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Chrisette Michele


I love Chrisette Michele. I first heard her because my freshman year roommate played her over and over again. I'm glad she did though, otherwise I would have never know about her music.

She has one of the most unique voices I have ever heard. That is until her second album. She completely changed her voice...and I don't care for the way she sung on that album. She just released a new album which I actually heard yet. I hope she returned to the way she used to sound!

Anyway, my most favorite song by her is "If I Have My Way". I love love love that song! I could listen to it all day.

Some others I love by her 

Notebook- The only one I loved off her new album
Be Ok
Your Joy- Love this song...they lyrics are amazing!
I Am One

I really hope she get's back to her original sound. 



No comments:

Post a Comment