Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Lush Secret Santa Bath Bomb



So...I just started reading the Game of Thrones books. I am the biggest fan of the show....well this last season was kinda...strange. They killed off so many of the characters. Rob Stark and Catelyn Stark, and his wifey, and their unborn baby. I mean, there aren't any more characters left for Season Three. But I'll still watch. My hurry to get in the bathtub and start reading was what prevented me from chopping the bomb up into three because Lush claims you can get THREE baths. And theres a Santa inside. I tried to cut it, it was too much work...so I threw the whole thing in. It happens.

Lush claims:
Modelled on the original Lush shop, 29 Poole High Street, this is our very own Santa’s grotto. The fragrance was created to emulate the rich smell of essential oils inside the shop, and there's even a miniature red Father Christmas bath bomb inside!

This bath bomb is super sized, so you should get more than one bath out of it. With the calming scent of ylang ylang as well as uplifting limes, Secret Santa is sure to put you in a good mood. The bathwater will turn a bright orange colour and, if you break your bath bomb in half, there’s even a mini red Father Christmas bath bomb hiding inside the grotto..
This bath bomb is super sized, so you should get more than one bath out of it. With the calming scent of ylang ylang as well as uplifting limes, Secret Santa is sure to put you in a good mood. The bathwater will turn a bright orange colour and, if you break your bath bomb in half, there’s even a mini red Father Christmas bath bomb hiding inside the grotto..

Mostly I didn't cut this bomb because it is so DUSTY. Most of the other bombs are a little more sold. This is a lot softer. 

It's a super fast fizzer and it turned the bath an orange red. The color was nice but I don't think sitting in orange red water is necessarily the most relaxing. It also had snow globe looking white glitter that stuck to my skin when I got out the bath tub. It looked really nice in the water too.

And I coud smell it! I guess because the bomb was so big. I have trouble with smelling a lot of the bath bombs. This however drifted into the hallway and is still lingering pleasantly.

As for the scent it'a a little hard to describe. It's citrus with a darker twist. They say it's sandalwood, yang yang, and jasmine so we'll just go with that. It smells really nice and it pretty relaxing.


It made the water really soft...but again I think that's because I used the whole bomb.

Ingredients:
Overall, I like it. Really I do. Just not enough to purchase again. I wish all the bombs had the scent strength of this.


Next up, Shoot for the Stars bath bomb!

No comments:

Post a Comment