Sunday, April 13, 2014

Old New Favorite

I've had the NYC Red Flame lipstick forever. And now that it's almost gone I've only just now realized how much I love the color. And I always get compliments on my makeup when I wear it. I call the $1.99 well spent.

It lasts for a reasonably long time and the color it a metallic slightly orange based red.The only not so great things about it are if I were to wear it a couple days in a row it really dries my lips and it doesn't have a super pleasant smell. Both things I can overlook though! I was bored and so I pulled out mask to take photos in. 

I'll be sad when it's all gone!




2 comments:

  1. It's a stunning colour on you hun :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I keep meaning to pick up more from the range...they are so cheap it's hard to resist picking them all up...

      Delete