Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Yankee Candle Summer Scoop Tart


I smelled this in the store about a year or so ago. And fell in love. This smells like the best berry ice-cream in the world. It smells delectable, yummy, amazing, magnificent! I really wanted it, the only problem was they only had the jars that costs well above $25. So I put it down. The next time I was in the store I went looking for it...all gone. And it didn't resurface until a year later. And of course I picked up a tart.

Yankee Candle claims:

Delicious memories of creamy, homemade strawberry ice cream on a hot summer day. One scoop or two?


This really does smell amazing. The problem: It didn't smell as good lit as it did on cold throw. And the scent just wasn't strong enough for me.  

Bummer.

Glad I didn't buy the $25 dollar candle though!

I love the scent cold but since it didn't smell the same lit I probably wouldn't buy again. Maybe if they made this in a room spray I would pick it up.


Now I want strawberry ice-cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment