Wednesday, April 9, 2014

TAG: If You Were Stranded On a Desert Island...

What are the three beauty products you would pick to be stranded with....Forever!

I don't know if this tag exists already but if not then I just made it up. 


So these are the three products I would pick if I were limited to three. 

1. Makeup Forever Concealer Palette- It's likely gonna be hot and I would hate wearing foundation that would just slide off my face in the beautiful weather (we are gonna pretend the weather is always going to be nice on that Island!). With this palette I can conceal any marks and keep it going. 

2. Dr. Pepper Lip Smacker- Moisturizing, smells like Dr. Pepper, and adds a hint of color without being too heavy or overdone.

3. Tweezers- I just got these by Tweezerman. I don't really know what I think of them but so far I love the design. And I really don't wanna be walking around the island looking like my friend Oscar the Grouch. Eyebrows do frame the face after all!



And that's all! What would you pick out?


No comments:

Post a Comment