Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Lush Ma Bar Bubble Bar


Look at that giant cookie! Looks delicious! But it's not really a cookie. It's a bubble bar! An expensive bubble bar. I got it in theChristmas sale so it wasn't priced too high.


Lush Claims:
The Ma Bar is our solution to the chocolate cravings which seem to possess us when the weather gets warmer. It has been scientifically proven that smelling sweets can satisfy your appetite for them. Crumble the chocolate and toffee coloured (and scented) Ma Bar under your running bathwater for a cocoa, orange, sugar and honey scented bath (let's not forget the scrumptious smell of Honey I Washed The Kids) which tones your skin and cures your need for sweetness (until next time). The Ma Bar has been extended because you love it so much, you've made it a best seller.


So this is like the billionth product I've used with the Honey/Toffee scent. I've previously used it in Honey I Washed The Kids Soap, Honey Bee Bath Bomb, and Shoot For the Stars Bath Bomb. I love the scent best in the soap. This comes in second place. It smells nice, like honey/toffee but the scent is really light. And I want it to be so strong that I choke on it. It really is a nice scent though. Mmm.

It is a bubble bar so I crumbled it under running water to get nice fluffy bubbles. Of course, I cut mine in half so I got two uses. Yay!

The water color was a murky brown. Not the most appealing bathwater color but that's to be expected when you mix white and brown bubble bar. And brown sugar. Apparently that's what they stick in the center. Just for decoration, as far as I know brown sugar doesn't really do much for the skin unless you are using it as an exfoliant.

Ingredients:
Sodium Bicarbonate, Cream of Tartar (Tartaric acid), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Betaine, Perfume, Cocoa Powder (Theobroma cacao), Cocamide DEA, Sweet Orange Oil (Citrus dulcis), Bergamot Oil (Citrus bergamia), Sugar Cube (Saccharum officinarum).

Like most other Lush products it doesn't moisturize my skin but it didn't leave it dry.


For me, it was just OK. Nothing I would buy again. 

Have you tried it? Like it? Leave it? Love it?

No comments:

Post a Comment