Friday, May 16, 2014

Real Techniques Setting Brush



I like my Real Techniques brushes and have been steadily expanding my collection by them. I order them on Amazon, they have decent prices for them but they are available at a variety of drugstores, Walmart, and Ulta. I paid around seven bucks for this brush and it was worth it!!

Real Techniques claims:
The key to completing any look with a controlled dusting of powder or highlighter:
  • look pixel-perfect even in harsh light
  • ultra-plush, synthetic bristles are hand-cut and 
    100% cruelty-free
  • extended aluminum handle is light and easy to use
This brush was a lot smaller than I thought it was going to be. I couldn't tell by the pictures online but it's even smaller than the contour brush in the face kit. It's perfect for using powder to set conceal or under the eyes.It's also good for applying highlight lightly.
Sorry about the first brush being dirty-was too lazy to wash it!!

I read a couple reviews on makeup alley that are mostly glowing, and I can see why. It's a nice small shape that is pretty tough to find from other lines in the drugstore. 

It's a synthetic brush and it's sober soft.

The actual brush isn't "cute" in my opinion but for the price I can't complain. It's an aluminum handle that seems like it will hold up pretty well over time. 

It's a good brush to have in your collection! Especially if you wear under eye concealer! 


No comments:

Post a Comment