Thursday, July 10, 2014

Arugula Cannellini and Feta Salad with Creamy Avocado Dressing (From A Cozy Kitchen)

Lately, I've been coating calories via My Fitness Pal. I need to drop a few pounds and every healthy recipe counts. That's why I'm really happy I came across this recipe.

If I'm being honest I have been slacking on eating salads. The only salads I had liked until I tried this are smothered in ranch and cheese and bread crumbs. This recipe made me realize that my salad doesn't necessarily need to be smothered in fat to taste good.

This salad manages to pack a good punch of protein and fats with the Avocado dressing. And yay for me making my first salad dressing. Another thing-I have always wanted to try Arugula and finally did. It has a very different spicy flavor. Not bad but not something I can see myself eating all the time.

Click Here for the recipe which is from A Cozy Kitchen blog. I can't wait to try more recipes from that blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment