Thursday, July 10, 2014

Playing in Makeup: Black, Pink, Silver Eye Shadow

I had some extra time today so I pulled out my favorite toys-makeup!

Originally I was going to mix orange and silver but changed it to pink.

I wanted to use the silver in my Vice 2 palette (shell shocked) which is one most pigmented colors ever. I love that color but barely ever wear it. Then I pulled out Make Up Forever's Pink 75. Best pink ever.

Anywho, it looks unblended but I promise it was. I still can't get it to photograph right. Ah well.

Then I took Lovesick and added it to the outer V.

I would have added lashes but I got really lazy. I should have put them on because they would have made it look a lot better. Oh well.

And there you have it. Next time I'm doing the orange and silver.





No comments:

Post a Comment