Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Suave Mango Mandarin Body Wash



Suave is usually a brand I avoid. For some reason I associate the price with it being a crappy product which is not necessarily true. Some expensive products suck and some cheapies are amazing. I stepped outside my box and tried the shampoo and conditioners and was not impressed at all. BUT years ago when I was at my grandparents they had a Suave shower gel and I used it. And it was nice-really nice. I always meant to buy another one but just never did. Then I say this for a dollar and some change and though- Why not?

Suave claims:
nfused with vitamin E, our Mango Mandarin body wash moisturizes in the shower and blissfully revitalizes your senses with a lively citrus and fruity fragrance

So this claims to be comparable to the mange mandarin scent that Bath and Body Works makes but since I've never smelled that one, I don't really know.

The smell of this is yummy. It's juicy and just really nice. It's doesn't smell like real mandarins and mango so it is kind of artificial smelling. But I really love the scent. It's wonderful and really worth smelling.

It lathers decently, cleans well, rinses clean and doesn't dry my skin. And it lingers a tiny bit, not much.

I don't think I have one negative thing to say about it.

Well, except for ingredients. Shower gels always have the worst ingredients.

Ingredients:
Water, Amino Methyl Propanol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Glycerin, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Citrus Reticulata (Mandarin) Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Cocamide MEA, PEG 5 Cocamide, Propylene Glycol, Polyquaternium 10, Tetrasodium EDTA, Etridronic Acid, Ammonium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33 (CI 17200)

Still, I say worth trying. I will definitely pick up more gels by the brand. And it gets points for being made in the USA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment