Friday, October 24, 2014

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush


It's officially winter. It is so cold outside...but I remain in denial because I refuse to wear my coat. Like that's going to make it warmer outside...I really shouldn't complain because the weather has been pretty nice up until today which is odd for October. Anyway, let's talk Real Techniques.

Real Techniques claims:

Ultra firm and broad for application and blending of cream or liquid foundation:
  • look pixel-perfect even in harsh light
  • ultra-plush, synthetic bristles are hand-cut and 
    100% cruelty-free
  • self-standing for easy storage
  • extended aluminum handle is light and easy to use
I really love my Real Techniques brushes-for the most part. I think they are ugly but the price is great and some of the brushes are AMAZING.

Some, not all.

This one is pretty amazing. When I first saw this brush I didn't really think it was any different than the buffing brush. They looked really simulate from what I could tell but they are different.

They have a different shape and the expert face brush is way denser than the buffing brush. It takes less time and buffing to get the foundation on your skin. Plus I think the shape makes it a little more versatile, you can use it to contour with the right product. 

It works well with liquids and cream stick foundations.

Like I said, I don't really like the design of the brush but for the cost it's sturdy and will last a long time. That's all that really matters. And for those that are interested-the brush stands on it's own. Personally I don't stand my brushes up anyway so thats an extra feature thats lost on me.

Ive heard them compared to the sigma foundation brushes but I still refuse to buy those although I have been curious about the synthetic line. Plus these are more readily available.

I don't really have much else to say about this brush except- I LOVE IT!

 Totally worth buying even if you already have the buffing brush.

2 comments:

  1. Love this one! I use it way more than the buffing brush now :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I still love the other brush but this one is amazing especially at the price :)

      Delete