Saturday, January 3, 2015

Our Own Candle Company Smell My Nuts

Yes, you read that name right.


Most people on Amazon seem to buy it for the name. I just really like Our Own Candle Company and want to burn every single one. And this was one of the most popular so I figured I would cop it.

I'm already a fan of the brand and burned through my blueberry pie candle and loved it so I thought  I would love this one too.

Our Own Candle Company claims:
Another candle that has been with us since the beginning, and for good reason; Banana Nut Bread, Coconut and Hazelnut make this candle a truly outstanding combination of scents.

The best thing about this candle is it has three layers with three different scents. Kinda like a sampler!

So I had already sniffed the Banana Nut Bread and loved the scent of that before I burned it. That layer lived up to it's hype. It was a little on the lighter side though, especially compared to the other candle I had. If you leave it lit long enough it builds up very nicely.

I loved that layer and was excited about burning down to the Toasted Coconut...which I didn't like. It smelled mostly of leftover Banana Nut Bread and generic bakery scent. 

They saved the worst for last, the Hazelnut layer was very...meh. I was expecting something like a rich nutty scent....but again generic hazelnut.


When it comes down to it, I wouldn't purchase it again. Maybe the Banana Nut Bread on it's own though...

Random: For some reason I keep typing Banana But Bread...haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment